2019 Trek Stache 5 L Matte Dnister Black
$ 1,889.99 $ 1,299.99
***Item for local pickup only. We are unable to ship this product.
- Stache is super versatile and equally at home on multi-day bikepacking trips as it is on rough singletrack
- The super-short chainstays make it really easy to show off your wheelie skills
- This model gives you most of the performance of the higher-end models for way less money
- Traction satisfaction: the mid-fat tires immediately make you a more confident and capable rider
- We're not the only ones who love it: DirtRag says, "[Stache] is the most fun bike I rode this year, and fun is where it's at."
Weight: M - 13.38 kg / 29.5 lbs (with tubes)
Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Boost148, Midstay, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, Stranglehold dropouts, G2 Geometry
Fork: Manitou Machete 32 Comp, air spring, ABS damper, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 120mm travel
Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
Crank: FSA Gamma Pro, 28T
Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10 speed
Brakeset: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc